National Skin Hospital is a state of art Skin Hospital with excellence in dermatology, dermatosurgery and laser surgery specialities.
We are committed to complying with all applicable privacy laws which govern how National Skin Hospital collects, uses, discloses and stores your personal information.
National Skin Hospital will collect your personal information for the purpose of providing you with health care and for directly related purposes. For example, National Skin Hospital may collect, use or disclose personal information:
• For use by a multidisciplinary treating team;
• To liaise with health professionals, Medicare or your health fund;
• In an emergency where your life is at risk and you cannot consent;
• To manage our hospitals, including for processes relating to risk management, safety and security activities and quality assurance and accreditation activities;
• For the education of health care workers;
• To maintain medical records as required under our policies and by law; or
• For other purposes required or permitted by law.
Personal information may be shared between National Skin Hospital facilities to coordinate your care. We also outsource some of our services. This may involve us sharing your personal information with third parties. For example, we outsource the conduct of our patient satisfaction surveys to a contractor who may write to you seeking feedback about your experience with National Skin Hospital.
We may outsource information and data storage services (including archiving of medical records), which may involve storing that information outside of Australia. Where we outsource our services we take reasonable steps in the circumstances to ensure that third parties, including organisations outside of Chandigarh, have obligations under their contracts with National Skin Hospital to comply with all laws relating to the privacy (including security) and confidentiality of your personal information.
National Skin Hospital will usually collect your personal information directly from you, but sometimes may need to collect it from someone else (for example, a relative or another health service provider). We will only do this if you have consented or where your life is at risk and we need to provide emergency treatment.
We will not use or disclose your personal information to any other persons or organisations for any other purpose unless:
• You have consented;
• The use or disclosure is for a purpose directly related to providing you with health care and you would expect us to use or disclose your personal information in this way;
• We have told you that we will disclose your personal information to other organisations or persons; or
• We are permitted or required to do so by law.
You have the right to access your personal information in your health record. You can also request an amendment to your health record should you believe that it contains inaccurate information.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No refund will be given from the day the payment is made to the hospital.
The signature in the application form will be taken as the customer’s specimen signature.
National Skin Hospitalwould not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by you, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
The sole and main aim is to provide the best possible consultation to skin problem to patient if he/she cannot come to the hospital due to unavoidable circumstances, in case of better diagnosis and management person should visit the hospital in person. National Skin Hospital is just providing some help towards the skin problem but for final diagnosis personal visit is must. National Skin Hospital will not be providing any medicines or products through this website. This is purely a consultation help site for the skin disorders.